Open Air Jeeps offers parts, repair, customization, performance enhancement, and restoration services for the Jeep line of vehicles.
Serving the local Tidewater area with a convenient location just off I-264, the owner of Open Air Jeeps has been part of the Jeep family for nearly 30 years, driving, repairing, and restoring them .... from CJs to JKs and everything in between.
We have access to a full line of O.E.M and aftermarket parts and accessories, performance upgrades, wheels and tires. From a quick repair to a full build, drop us a line and let us know what we can do for you and your Jeep.
Services we provide:
- Engine: diagnosis, modification, rebuild, & swap
- Axle and Gear: lockers, drive shafts, & regearing
- Clutch: diagnosis, service, & performance upgrades
- Brakes: diagnosis, service, & performance upgrades
- Steering: repairs & heavy duty steering installation
- Dash and Gauges: diagnosis, service, & upgrades
- Interior: complete or partial replacement & upgrades
- Exterior: bumpers, carriers, flares, & winch installation
- Transmission and T-Case: diagnosis, rebuild, & swap
- Tops and Doors: hard and soft top sales & installation
- Aftermarket & Performance Parts: sales & installation
- Tires, Wheels and Spacers: sales, mount, & balance
- Suspension and Lift Kits: modification & installation
- Performance Restoration: complete or partial
- Modified Restoration: complete or partial
- Original (OEM) Restoration: complete body off frame